Eleni Foureira (born 7 March 1987 in Fier, Albania) is a pop singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer in the Balkan territory.
From the early stages of her career in Greece, she was crowned the Pop Queen of the Greek music scene, with fans and media anointing her with the title of #QueenF.
Foureira signed her first record contract with Universal Music Greece in 2010, where she released her debut album which went multi-platinum in Greece and Cyprus.
After her debut success, Foureira signed a new record contract with Minos EMI, and went on to release her next two studio albums “Ti poniro mou zitas” (2012) and “Anemos agapis” (2014), which were well-received in Greece and Cyprus.
Foureira left Minos EMI in 2015, and signed a 360o management and record deal with Panik Record leading to her music career take-off. Her fourth studio album “Vasilissa” was released in late 2017 and included single-hits, such as “Ti Koitas”, “Sto Theo Me Paei” and “Vasilissa”.
Foureira’s releases quickly climb to the top of the national airplay, physical and digital charts, while she headlines and performs in numerous sold out concerts and events across the Balkans. Her performance and dancing skills highlight every Music Video she releases, resulting to millions of views on the YouTube platform!
In February 2018, CyBC and Panik Records announced that Eleni Foureira will be representing Cyprus at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018, with the song “Fuego”, written by Alex Papaconstantinou, Geraldo Sandell, Viktor Svensson, Anderz Wrethov & Didrick.
• More than 70 million views, on official music videos only, on YouTube
• First Greek artist to air a single on BBC Radio (Send for me- A.M SNiPER ft Eleni Foureira &Afro B)
• Platinum sales on her 1st studio album
• Collaborations with major International & Greek artists (J Balvin, Dan Ballan, Vassy, Afro B, Faydee, etc)
• Judge on the So You Think You Can Dance Greek show
• Six Yearly Tours (Greece, Cyprus, Balkans)
• A’ listed artist on National & Balkan Radio Stations
• A’ listed artist at Music Video TV Channels
• National Music Video Awards Winner
• Sponsorships with major international brands
• Participated in every MAD Video Music Awards Show
• Participated in 5 MadWalks (the biggest music fashion project in Greece) along internationally renowned fashion designers such as Vrettos Vrettakos
• Her MAD VMA performance of 2014 is the most watched MAD VMA video with 11.000.000views
• MAD VMA Award winner for Most Sexy video in 2011 and 2012
• MAD VMA Award winner for Best Pop video in 2012
• MAD VMA Award winner for Best New Artist in 2011
• MAD VMA Award winner for Fashion Icon in 2013
• MAD VMA Cyprus Award winner for Video of the Year in 2015
• MAD VMA Award winner for Video of the Year in 2016
• MAD VMA Award winner for Best Dance Video 2017
• MAD VMA Award winner for Best Video with a Cause 2017